Friday 6 November 2015

Life is sweet, like the world is made of Cadbury

I gained 2.2kilos in a week. When I look at it objectively I know it was merely rehydration. But I felt on the brink of a total meltdown. I was discharged yesterday with no real follow up in plan. Long story short the hospital is incompetent and that's ok I am ok with that. I am happy to go home and starve myself into dust particles. So I'm only 500g away from my admission weight now. Although I'm feeling much better now physically due to rehydration and electrolyte restoration and my brain less foggy and more Becky-like I am suffering quite bad dizzy spells every time I go to stand the room swirls I lose sight and can't hear and as quick as the onset it buzzes back into focus like confetti joining to make a wonderful piece of art.

Life is sweet like the world is made of Cadbury when people don't make you want to throw yourself off a cliff face any more then you letting your mind savage your body. That's ok though. I am OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment