Tuesday 19 August 2014

10 weeks feels like 10 years

I'm home.... again. I was discharged on a CTO today except the CTO isn't in place as there are no conditions as of yet to when a readmission would be necessary. I'll take a stab in the dark and say when my weight/bmi reaches x or if i stop eating/drinking. Thats just me going on the basis of other CTO's.

I'm looking at transferring my care to Melbourne they have better facilities and if i have to be readmitted that's where I'd like to go if I'm really going to give this recovery shit a go but in accordance with the last 3 years i don't think ill be trying 'recovery' any time soon.

I have a house inspection tomorrow and if all goes well i could have my own place in the next 2-3weeks

Honestly what more can i say the last 10 weeks has felt like 10 years it felt like i was living in a nightmare with endless nasogastric tubes and meaningless meetings countless cries over food just being left in my room to tempt me (and ultimately fail)

I am however looking to the future enrolling in my bachelor of nursing for 2014 nurse bec here I come ;) I've spent long enough in hospitals now to know how they work its my turn to be on the other side of the fence.

No comments:

Post a Comment