Wednesday 27 August 2014

life out of hospital=chaos


I've been home 8 days and had a whole 2 to myself. Life out of hospital is so chaotic and taxing mentally and physically I'm still busy until saturday then I have all the time in the world as nothing is planned.

Today consisted of the whole day at one of my friends houses with another two friends it also consisted of cooking! something i haven't done in SO long it just sent my anxiety sky rocketing. But i restrained myself when it came to 'taste testing'.

My mum saw my lunch that i packed of 3 rice crackers and later told me that to be enough for a meal i need to eat 8! thats 190 calories a whole 95 more then i planned for. I told her she read the packet wrong. Which to my credit she did. But, i think my parents are getting suss.

Tomorrow is pay day and i am highly considering getting a gym membership which i know will ring alarm bells but i honestly only want to use it purely for health reasons i have no plans to abuse it and have even suggested my dad join with me just to keep it to a minimum. I really just like the feel good endorphins exercising emits.

Anyway its just a short one from me today xx

No comments:

Post a Comment