Tuesday 2 September 2014

Job well done

I had an OP appointment. It went surprisingly well. My psychiatrist even shook my hand and told me I was doing a "job well done". Little does he know how much I've cut back regardless of how often I'm eating. Nor does my dad realise. I have slowly cut back from 1,796-2,696calories a day *cringes* to a measly 1000 (928 to be precise)-764calories a day. I know this isn't enough to sustain myself but I also know I can't continue to live this way feeling the way I do!

He says the conditions of my CTO are as follows;
-I have to engage with my psychologist weekly
-I have to engage with my gp as often as she sees fit
And the worst condition that I DO NOT agree too is;
-I have to get weighed regularly by either my gp or psychologist and I can choose either to see or not see this number. THE NUMBER THAT DICTATES MY LIFE KNOWN OR NOT!!!

As long as my weight doesn't dramatically drop I stay out of hospital. Apparently it's ok if it steadily drops though. Confusion much? I think so.

I'm looking at getting a gym membership later this week with my dads approval. What am I 12? No I'm 18 and STILL need approval. No doubt it will fuel my Anorexia but, but I just feel like a SLOB!

Anyway I'll leave it with a few pictures
Not much has been consuming my days except when I get the motivation I crochet a little. I started this blanket 3 wks ago in hospital and I am very proud of my efforts so far.

I have also found myself retreating to the kitchen again for the first time in over a year! In the past week I have made chocolate crackles, honey joys, Jaffa fudge, Caramel slice (Pictured) and picklets.

No comments:

Post a Comment