Thursday 29 January 2015

Take two; enrolling

Its 12pm here. Lunch time. But low and behold lunch is yet to be made. Grandpa's asleep. To fill the pit in my stomach. The bottomless pit that is my stomach. I'm cutting back drastically. Its safe foods for breakfast safe foods for dinner and whatever gourmet meal my gran whips up for lunch. Makes me feel like a glutton even though i'm eating probably no more then 1000 cals a day I feel like i'm right back at the start eating one substantial meal a day now I'm waiting for the weight loss slow and steady to kick in. Drag me down. Pull me under.

In more positive news I picked up my enrolment forms today. All filled out. Nursing come at me! Now all I'm waiting on is for my birth certificate and tax file number to be sent up here so i can get approved for government funding. I'm a bundle of nerves its like my first day of high school all over again. What will people think of me what will i wear will i live up to my own expectations will i be better or worse. And whats more is I'm excited about being able to skip meals all over again! Anorexia still dominates even if she's taken a back seat she is always lurking around every bend up each hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment