Friday 5 June 2015

Today's achievements

I read on another blog a post. She asked what have you done today?

Well I have a reply for you if you read my blog ruby.

Today; I too got out of bed a feat in itself when I am constantly trying to make my bed (or grave) and lie in it

Today; I didn't misuse my meds or try and overdose like my brain keeps telling me is a fantastic idea when I know it most certainly is not

Today; I spoke to my 'case manager' as much as I resent her I resent new relationships I resent being left I resent having to get to know someone new pretend to be happy and everything rosy I resent her for having her life so together holding down a job living life! She's about 4yrs older then me and I can't even imagine being alive tomorrow let alone at her age

Today; I moved home! My mum doesn't want me but my dad does. He probably just misses the money if I'm to be honest with myself

Today; I decided I would look at going back to my nursing studies something that made me truly happy and excites me at the bare thought

Today; I decided I'd try to get a job something to drive me and give me a bit of self worth

Today; I decided to put five fingers up at anorexia and wave good bye! It's something I've been trying to do for weeks months years but losing my friends family home job school is driving me more then ever before I would rather die then be lonely and boy did I try!

Today; I ate I puked (involuntarily) but none the less I ate!

So I'm going to keep this post running in the blogosphere. What have you done today?

No comments:

Post a Comment