Monday 1 June 2015

Sleeping beauty and the chemist

So Melbourne was a lot of fun. The medical team and eating disorder ward all wanted me admitted for medical monitoring. But the psych team thought it best to discharge me back into the safe arms of my little friends depression anxiety and anorexia.

Life isn't really looking any more up then a week ago let alone 3 years ago when this merry-go-round first started to pop his head into my life.

I am now on weekly med dispensing to deter me from ODing although my gp consoled me today by reminding me even my one week of meds could kill me. The reassurance I really needed. It's not like I didn't know it but, I didn't need it confirmed.

I went to pick my meds up today and the chemist stuffed up they gave me 9000mg of seriquel yep 9000 I'm only supposed to have 1400 for a week. Looks like someone may be going to the coroners court. Stupid chemist I love you.

I'm so exhausted from trying to live life. I just want to curl up and sleep for eternity. I should probably stop trying. But it's so nice to drift in and out of consciousness. In and out of life and death.

No comments:

Post a Comment