Thursday 2 July 2015

Colours

I stand in my room, pacing, a million thoughts running through my head. My world has turned grey. The skies are blue, the sun has risen illuminating golden rays that can't even begin to warm my soul, the morning is just beginning, but all I see is grey! I am not happy and haven’t been for a while. Not truly happy. Momentary sparks fly. I have so many positives in my life at the moment. So many things to look forward to. So why can I not get my life in order? When one illness has been quelled another rears its ugly head like a bull. Its like my successes wave a red flag to antagonise said bull. 

I have little else to say except; I'm drowning. It's engulfing me. I'm trying ever so hard to breath under water but my lungs just aren't built for, this! My legs are caught. Tangled. I'm thrashing and getting nowhere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment