Saturday 11 July 2015

So, What do you do when all hell breaks loose???

Sorry I've been incognito. I've been trying to compose myself and i can feel everything slipping through my fingers. 

We didn't get the place and i blamed myself for being on DSP I know thats discrimination and illegal but who's going to know right? They don't have to give a reason why the landlords knocked us back. So we've been busy inspecting other properties.

Life's pretty hectic since my mum got home from hospital as well. I'm pretty much on baby sitting duty for the next week from morning till 6pm as dads got work and mums immobile. But that will be a little easier i guess because the kids go back to school monday. But that also means I'm on the school runs whilst trying to juggle looking after my mum school routine house hunting and appointments.

My appointment with the psychiatrist got rescheduled to monday. THIS MONDAY! At 9am! And i'm panicking needless to say. What do i wear? What do i say? It's not a 'safe' place I'll arrive early and scan the premises for an easily accessible escape route.

My OCD traits have become too much to handle I break down at the slightest side step from rules. My anorexia is slowly ravaging like a wild fire I don't even know where it's finding the oxygen to ignite it and sustain it's existence. Laxatives, Coffee, Lies and the master of Subtlety are the bane of my existence

So, What do you do when all hell breaks loose???

I want to go back to my nursing which would entail getting my RPL for what i studied earlier this year and acceptance into the full time 30hrs a wk, THIS WEEK! I doubt its even viable and i spoke to my mum about it and she doesn't think its a good idea because I'm moving. I'M ONLY MOVING BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T WANT ME! Plus i feel i should get out ASAP as i KNOW I'm on the edge :'( You'd think I would be well adapted now and have acquired the skills to avert these situations. I guess not.

Also I got new glasses! :) it's great its like I'm seeing things in 3D for the first time! I don't realsie how bad my eyesight is until, well...I can't see 10 feet in front of me. The wonders of the world aahhh





No comments:

Post a Comment