Wednesday 13 May 2015

6 mths hospital free promises to the future

Yesterday marked 6 months out of hospital with a few near hit miss. But I'm still on home Territory thank heavens I have an angel up there looking out for me

Last night (I'm very ashamed) I tried to overdose on 19 pills to no avail I was incredibly drowsy my mind stopped reeling and I actually had a good night sleep.  I won't be disclosing any of this to my family and friends. I'm so ashamed maybe more so because it was like I had checked off the planet. For the entire day.

I promised mysslf if I didn't die I would go to fasting again. So it looks like fasting time. I broke the news To my mum by txt she said "That's not going to fix whatever you problem is today, but whatever" which was ok I hope my eating disorded kicks me out because I'm sick of this two and fro game of tugga war in my mind I'm more sick of watching the kids suffer

So today's consumption 1xchai tea and it's almost bed time I'm still really tired from last night's meds

No comments:

Post a Comment