Sunday 24 May 2015

Eye candy and hospital

It's been over a week since I last posted and lots has gone down. My eating diminished to no more then 5 sips of whichever beverage I so do choose.

It ended in several suicide attempts days lost and hospital admissions about 4 I think? And a 3 day stint in the local psych ward of which I was discharged into emergency housing accommodation.

I'm now in the accommodation I feel so free I even bought a set of scales I've lost 3kg in two days. All that is in the pantry are said safe drinks and milk

I have inevitably been linked in with jigsaw to my detest but I don't really have a lot else running for me at the moment. So *shruggs*

Back to the hospital admission (I know the rule don't get involved) but there was this really hot guy he was so nice he gave cigarettes to no end and when I was cold let me where his gloves he said when he gets out he's going to give me a gift I'm a bit weary about that. But omg so nice to have a little eye candy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment