Thursday 14 May 2015

Kicked to the curb

What a day yesterday had been I spent until 3.00pm in my room doing diddly squat I tried reading watching a movie and sleeping then I figured it was time to get my ass into gear so I did a 3k ride and 5k walk. Made me feel a little more comfortable in my own skin.

I got home and my mum promptly suggested I eat dinner to which I declined. So back to the room I went.

About 7pm came and my dad paid me a visit. It didn't go well I ended in tears. He told me I was hurting everyone I had no goals in life I was throwing my life away and that I couldn't stay there not eating. I'm now at my sisters house. He kicked me out :'(


My sister spoke to me about my dad. He told her he didn't kick me out but he doesn't want me around not eating. She told me I can't stay here long term which I already knew. 

I ended up msging my dad it ended in a fight him telling me he's sick of my anorexia and doesn't want me around not eating and me telling him he's in denial and to suck it up because it's a part of me. 

I have decided to move rather then go home back to the merry go round this is a huge and very hard decision for me I don't know that I'll survive.

My first house inspection is Tuesday I have two to view waiting to book the second inspection wish me luck guys This could be the start to a good thing or that of a bad but let's be optimistic here


No comments:

Post a Comment