Thursday 9 April 2015

Budget

Today I was feeling better getting a cold and the flu all at once really knocked me for 6. I decided to venture into the heart of our little town with my little sister because it was pay day. And what do I do? I spend every last penny. Well nearly i have $60 for the next two weeks. But what's the point to having money if you can't spend it, right? A girls gotta have a little fun every now and then. And if I don't spend it my dad is sure too.

What did i buy a whole lot of nothing. I have nothing to show for it. Not yet anyway. I bought an electric shaver instead of having to buy crappy plastic ones every few weeks. Which of course means i have a stash of razors at the ready when i get the need to SH which for some reason is becoming a prevalent thought at the moment I don't even know why except for the simple fact I have gained back all the hard weight i lost last month. Its simple really why can't i wrap my head around the formula; food=fat?

GOAL: Lose 3kg

I got money out so i can get my nails filled and painted tomorrow. I have another fun design in mind. Picture coming soon. It will be a mother daughter bonding time. I love doing girlie things with my mum. Like our hair. Which is next on the ever growing list of things I need to buy. I did however almost skip out on our nail trip....

....Which brings me to my third and final purchase. I booked in to get my tattoo done! He said he could do it tomorrow morning (but because i'm getting my nails done with my mum I asked for another later date). I was taken aback when he said he could do it so soon. Umming and arghing. I'm booked for 2.30 Saturday and I AM SO FKN EXCITED!!! All I can think about is the end result not the millions of little needles that will permanently ink my skin. The artist seemed really excited he said since he bought his UV kit he's only done about three. I trust him. Funny how we put so much trust and faith in someone we just met that could make or brake our body. Or more to the point our self esteem. Something I have very little of at the moment.

And a bonus it was in my budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment