Monday 6 April 2015

Kindness, self love...ranting

Being nice to oneself doesn't come easily to me.
It's not innate.
It doesn't come naturally.

But I'm trying to treat myself as I would my neighbours ya ya ya.
I'm trying to show myself some self love.
Some compassion.
Some humanity.

I intend on getting my nails painted tomorrow.
A quote on my impending tattoo.
Viewing a flat (for independence).
And looking at going back to school mid year or next year depending on part-time intake.

Everything costs money.
Money I don't have because I feel somehow obligated to support my family whilst my dad wastes away the hard earned cash he's worked for.

Why do I keep saying yes? ---Because I'm daddies little girl and I don't want to jeopardise our relationship
I think he's abusing our said relationship.
Why should the daughter have to support their farther
Their mother
Their 4 younger siblings
Put food on the plate
And a roof over our heads?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment