Saturday 11 April 2015

Proof in the pudding

So this morning i woke early excitement bubbling inside of me. It was 8.30 so i made the trip inside relieved myself and returned to my cocoon of slumber. Rising again at 10.30 i threw on my clothes i had meticulously planned out. My phone rang. Blocked number. My heart skipped a beat as i tried to figure out who it was before it rang out i quickly jumped to the conclusion it was a my tattoo artist ringing to cancel. It was but he wasn't cancelling he was making me the offer to come in at any time as he had two clients cancel on him. I jumped at the chance, so my dad drove me into town at 11. We sat and discussed my design a little while. He had played with the butterflies and made them each unique. He showed me the UV ink and let me ponder on the colours. We decided to outline my butterflies in the 'white' ink. Then i threw him a curve ball i wanted writing "With wings I can fly" so we picked a font and the millions of little needles that would permanently mark my skin set in. I ate two lollipops throughout the hour and a half procedure (for lack of a better word) as I had MAJOR shakes they almost decided to ink me in two sittings. But i made it through. I am not happy with the end result.

I AM FUCKING ECSTATIC! and here are the pics proof of the pudding
The outline of the butterflies.

Colouring in the butterflies

UV ink dots and outlines/highlights

Pretty cool under a UV light, all finished

Oh and no 'pretty nail' pics because my 'pretty nails' didn't work out which was disappointing but you can change them, you can't however change a tattoo so one for one i say. Will get my nails repainted in two weeks when i get paid next.

Also I leant my dad $100 AGAIN! I WILL NOT LEARN

No comments:

Post a Comment