Wednesday 1 April 2015

M.I.A

So it is becoming frequent that I am M.I.A -missing in action- The world just gets to be too much I can't handle the demands of life of having to roll out of bed do my hair get dressed shower you know... the simple stuff! The easy stuff. Te stuff that's supposed to be innate and come naturally.

I have been residing at my sisters house the last few days sleeping eating crying repeat. My family is just too full on and in.your.face. My mum is still talking about wanting me to move out rather then say the words she's using a more tactful approach. Slipping it in here and there.

I found my scripts tonight in my art bag so i can continue with my meds. They make me mellow. Which is, good. Its better then the extremes manic or depressed.

I also did the unthinkable i don't know who i shocked more my mum or myself. I bought an exercise bike! I'm an 'over exerciser' so we all know where this is headed but hell I'm so excited to not feel so sluggish and blimpy.

My brother-in-law downloaded a whole heap of movies for me so i can have something to entertain me for a week or two. And inevitably an excuse to stay cooped up in the comfort of my room

Anyway I'm off to watch American Horror Stories and do a little biking
 
i built it all by myself it may have taken 2hrs but at least we know it won't fall apart 

No comments:

Post a Comment