Monday 9 June 2014

Hospital

At 2.30 this morning my dad told me to go to hospital or get out. In fear of being homeless i chose to go to hospital.

They did my pulse my blood pressure an ecg hooked me up to a heart monitor and took bloods. All came back in the normal range although I'm tachycardic (my heart rate jumps then drops). I was cleared from a medical perspective and had to then see the psych team who judged me sane enough to go home.

So I'm home until I start passing out I'm still not eating or drinking and I have consumed a whole 2 ice cubes in the past 5 days. The hospital says they can't do anything until I start passing out.

I slept the afternoon away woke up and did my families dishes to which I was completely exhausted from once I finished I lay down on the couch and got up and the dizzy spells began. I'm bordering but I'm too consumed to let my Anorexia go.

The dr warned me that I will go into kidney failure and be on dialysis it didn't scare me one bit, I stared at her with complete dismay and continued on my way.

Wel la positive from today is my parents can't kick me out because I did what they wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment