Saturday 14 June 2014

One big nothing


I just heard the guy across from me be told ‘there’s no medical reason for (him) to still be in hospital.’ HOW does he get told there’s nothing ‘medically wrong’ with him and he can go home and yet I’m stuck in this stupid hospital bed? Wasting space, time and resources and to make it worse he’s complaining about going home! Try being me sunshine then complain!

I’m back to not eating it feels so natural I don’t know what possessed me the other night to go on such an eating rampage, I won’t be doing that one again. I was just SO hungry. I’m currently sitting at day two. Did I mention that the dietician came in and said I either drink or get hooked back up to the drip, M sometimes I hate you (She’s actually a really lovely dietician very forthcoming) She actually made sure the hospital had fruche yoghurts for me! (–That’s all I ate last time I was here.)

The dr just came in and also said I was dry and getting dehydrated again and if I don’t start drinking then tomorrow they will hook me back up to the drip gaah this is all black mail.
  
Sorry this is such an empty post my days are full of one big nothing

No comments:

Post a Comment