Tuesday 10 June 2014

Record broken

So as a follow up from yesterday my treatment team were advised that I'd presented at emergency and were asked to call me. Pointless. Well my psychologist was really worried about me and I needed a script so she arranged an emergency appointment with my psychiatrist.

Well he was really nice to me despite my reluctance and reassurance that  I was "fine" and "Ok" he asked me to think about going to a medical ward for at least a drip because I refused a psych ward. I thought about it and called him back and solemnly agreed. He rang the hospital and they said there was no beds available I couldn't help but jump with joy but that happiness was short lived as I was rung by the hospital saying be here at 12 tomorrow.

And thats where I'm at today not to mention the foretold kicking out my parents told me today that inevitably I will end up in hospital and when I get out I need to find somewhere else to live its "not because we don't love you its because its unfair on the kids and us to see you not eating and collapse" *sigh* if only they understood this wasn't about them.

Anyway on a positive note I've lost 5.4kg in the last week thats 11.9pounds and 2.0 off my bmi although i still sit in the healthy range by a long shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment