Saturday 7 June 2014

day 3/8; kicked out then told to come back?

I thought yesterday was a mess well I definitely know now that it could have gotten messier.

It did.

My dad told me I cant live here and not eat/drink "the next step is passing out and I wont have the children scared so its either eat or come 5pm I'm kicking you out" 

So I went to my sisters house of all places we don't even talk! but she was the only person who I could call that would understand listen and have a plan. We rang my grandpa.

My mum called me wanting me to come home and "discuss our options"

I went home

She wants me to drink ensure until tuesday when I can call D's office (my psych) but I can't stomach food/drink calories or no calories of any sort or when she's finished her dinner around 6ish she will take me back to hospital for an NGT, SHE DOESNT GET TO DECIDE THAT, SHES NOT A DR!!! I'M 18 AND I'M A VOLUNTARY PATIENT so f you mum I WILL NOT DRINK/EAT and I refuse to have an NGT that should be my decision due to my medical status plus I'm not currently in imminent danger.

My mum doesn't want me to go back to hospital but thinks i should be there....mind fucked.

We will see come tomorrow these next few hours will be what shows I suppose I'm just not ready for recovery I feel fine right now and my BGL was only 5.7 which means I haven't done enough yet *sighs*

I don't even have scales to see the progress >:( before they take it away from me

No comments:

Post a Comment