Sunday 8 June 2014

The slippery slope

Well it's been another long day. The days seem to be getting longer and I am just praying every second for them to end.

I've had the cold shoulder all day from both my mum and dad. So I don't know why they bought me home they don't want to watch me starve but yet they're not willing to help me at all, not that i care I'm quite happy dying over here.

My 5yr old brother offered me one piece of popcorn today and with a sad look in his eyes said "Becca please you have to eat" oh dear I wish it was that easy. I sadly declined.

My mum had a pyjama day today and got on the alcohol last night which means I still write to you from the comfort of our foldout couch :P. I guess we're all waiting for the inevitable to happen; passing out.

My BGL yesterday was 5.7 today its gone down to 3.9 which means I am officially having a hypo because I don't have enough sugar in my body not to mention the dehydration. I finally feel like i am accomplishing something Anorexia wise.

We all know where this is headed :(

No comments:

Post a Comment