Tuesday 16 December 2014

battle of the wills

"They say you don't know what you've got until its gone" whoever said this couldn't of hit the nail on the head more precisely! I wish I could turn back the clock and embrace my anorexia rather then being pig headed and thinking I was naively fat. Now I am at my highest weight praying I never made that phone call.

I'm in a too and fro tug of war in my own brain. On the left is the rational brain saying go to school to make something of yourself (course in nutrition) then on the right I have the Anorexia saying go to school close to home so you can have the best of both worlds; family, school, independence and treating team (course in nail technology) And then there's the real me in the middle screaming silent screams that no one hears.

The coming days will prove a battle of the wills; Anorexia or life?

No comments:

Post a Comment