Sunday 21 December 2014

Tis the season to be jolly fa la la la ....NO

I've been house hunting and guess who found a house she has fallen in love with? ME! but there's one slight problem it becomes available for people to move in on jan 23rd I'm away until feb 11th :( looks like I'm going to have to keep hunting, but, it's perfect! and cheap ($160 pw) *sighs* maybe I can keep praying noone else likes it maybe i can pray something closer to home in my budget will become available maybe I can pray i can strike a deal with the home owners to move in when i get back (unlikely). Just maybe!


Last night we went Christmas light looking it was awe inspiring. The littlies love it although they fought like cat and dog in the car for 75% of the time. We had an ice cream on the beach for supper at 11pm. I had a snickers one one word omnomnom!

Tomorrow I meet with my psychologist I'm edgy and on nerve. I'm sure she's just going to look at me and think how fat has she gotten! (I know she won't she's too nice for that but my an tells me she will and we all know an is always 'right' --ha what a joke). At least I can discuss going on the wait list for mental health housing :) life seems to finally be taking shape.

I took a bunch of lax last night and today I'm paying the price. Did I mention my periods here... A week early way to make a girl feel fat!

Sorry this is so disjointed I will leave you with some pics of our adventures gallivanting around the country side last night
 







No comments:

Post a Comment