Thursday 18 December 2014

Busy bumble bee

Well today has been eventful it's 11.30 and I've been out most of the day. I'm a busy bumble bee. First it was to drop off my NG feeds at the hospital. What a huge feat that was! I wonder if I really do want recovery? I ate morning tea when I could easily have skipped it.

Then it was on to centrelink I headed. He was a really nice bloke. More importantly he was helpful! He suggested I apply for a disability education supplement on top of my pension. That's a further $60 a fortnight it's not a lot but it all adds up. I have a compulsory activity to attend psychology appointments (looks like I won't be discontinuing aha) and voluntary activities to go to school and go to a looking for work service. I'm not looking for work I'm looking for them to pay for my course haha. 

I'm looking forward to my holiday in January a month away a month to recoup to get a grip on life to relax and to prepare for a good year ahead! 

My psychologist rang and I have an appointment next Tuesday it's daunting as I know I've gained weight I know I'm a fatty all she's going to see is lard spilling out everywhere. But I plan on asking her about disability housing I might even call her back today to ask. Get the ball rolling.

Next week is busy Tuesday-psychologist appointment Wednesday- disability support service appointment Thursday- Christmas. At least it should be a little less costly from here on out as the Christmas period has reached it's climax and shall soon be over for another year. The only thing I need to pay for is my hair tomorrow (I'm dyeing it but I'm not set on what colour yet await photo bombing guys ;) ) and my phone bill then my dads going to pay for my course and equipment (as he owes me a small fortune) thank heavens I won't have to worry about that. $1600 later. 

I feel like my life is slowly falling into place. I am still very much consumed by ed but now sometimes I can ignore him and get on with living.

No comments:

Post a Comment