Monday 8 December 2014

Record Breaker

Well as the title states I'm smashing records.

RECORD ONE: Four day relationship...Over. I told him I wasn't going to live in secrecy he either tell his parents or I couldn't be with him. He chose the latter. I put my faith in the idea he was a man and not a childish immature little boy. I got my heart broken. I was wrong.

RECORD TWO: I oded on laxatives for the first time last night in about 2 months since before I went into hospital for kidney failure. I was overcome with the NEED to harm myself which leads me to record number three.

RECORD THREE: I cut for the first time in about at least 6 months I don't know what it was but I saw my blades and they beckoned me and I ran to their rescue and made them alive once more. Four clean sweep cuts that stung man I missed that feeing of utter self hatred of the relief.


No comments:

Post a Comment