Sunday 8 December 2013

Meet and greet

I don't know how these things are supposed to work. Am I supposed to introduce myself? Or write like a diary? 

Well I suppose a little intro can't hurt. 18 female from Australia. I live with my parents and 4 younger sibling but am moving states to live with my grandparents and redo my schooling. Anorexic. Recently discharged from hospital (against medical advice). Constantly sabotaging my 'recovery'. Severe anxiety. Prescription pill popper (for my illnesses) to make me happy :).

Well, now for the real deal you know how I said I "constantly sabotage my recovery" I used to tip my NG feed, I take laxatives, exercise and as anorexia goes do everything in my path to restrict. 

In the last week my calorie meal plan has dropped from 2500-3000 to a measly 850! 

My weight too as a result has dropped 1.55kg and .5 off my BMI! Needless to say when I jumped on the scales this morning and saw this I did the biggest campfire dance and even let out a girlie scream.

I'm without clinic for a least the next two weeks and I have vowed to lose as much weight as possible. Surprise surprise? I even planned on faking my weight with my loose change it equates to 200g now I think that would be a waste. I never set out to lose as much as I have but now I'm back on the train the brakes have been broken. 

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you're getting sick again honey, it seems so sad after all your hard work before and when you're such a talented artist.
    I don't have an account over here so can't follow you, but trust me, that's a good thing, I only chat rubbish. Still, thank you for trying to write and help people out there who may be finding themselves in the same difficulties. xxx

    ReplyDelete