Thursday 12 December 2013

Lesson #101

Shit.

Literally!

Laxatives.

-You get addicted
-They make you dehydrated
-You only lose water weight
-They ruin your digestive system
-It gets hard to... You know...go
-And when you do...go, it happens at the most inconvenient of times
-AND there's no stopping it

Lesson learnt: Laxatives are a bad bad bad thing!


Well now on to a more can we say appealing subject. Yesterday I managed to fast for 45 hours before I caved. And boy did I CAVE! It was like I was a robot and something else was compelling me to eat.

I ate 4 small Easter eggs (yes I still haven't finished them, they were literally locked in a bag!) and 4 small squares of chocolate 500 calories. So yesterday I would consider a 'binge' day for someone who doesn't binge, because then came dinner! (the unmissable meal) another 500 calories (1000 total blaah feel so disgusting and gluttonous and incontrollable saying that).

Well I did damage control and ended up exercising for an hour. Oh how I've missed that feeling (I'm an "over excerciser"). Looks like that will be re added into my daily plan. And after such a horrific calorific day (I'm eating 600cals again most days --except for yesterday-- like I did for a year before I was admitted for my three month hospital stay) I vowed not to weigh today to see such disappointment. But, you guessed it I couldn't help myself.

I used it as a punishment and instead found myself rewarded (although in no way do i consider eating 1000calories a day OK- applying only to myself!) with another loss. 600g and .2 off my BMI to be exact. So in ten days I have done what I thought was the impossible (whilst still consuming something) I've lost 3.15kilos and a whole 1.0 off my BMI.

I'll keep praying for tomorrow

Xxxx Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment