Tuesday 10 December 2013

Ready. Set. Go!


We've had guests from Sweden and we dropped them off in Melbourne around dinner time, so off we went to a restaurant. Talking about such havoc we went for Persian! I started panicking. Did I mention I've NEVER.eaten.Persian, before?! Well I managed roughly  470calories, but, I didn't trust them.

It was actually a really nice environment once I got settled, seeing so many different cultures at once embracing each other. And the FOOD! OH MY GOD it was HEAVENLY I didn't want to STOP. But, I did only eating half. The other half of my meal was made up with champagne that one of the three doctors we were with kept pouring me haha.

Going back to how I said we went to Melbourne I had major anxiety the whole drive up. I couldn't help but be transported back to the memory of my transfer and first day in the RMH. 

Well today is all planned out. Starts the same as usual no breakfast, coffee for lunch and then I'm going to a linen party tonight so I'll tell mum I'll eat there and my friend I'll eat here.

I didn't get a chance to step on the scales this morning my dads been boarded up in the bedroom reading the infamous "Fifty shades of grey", which is probably a good thing (today's been a 'fat day') but with today's plan I'm set for tomorrow weigh day. 

Xxx

UPDATE: Just weighed hair soaking wet. I've lost another 500g. That's 2kg in a week and another .1 off my BMI. So .6 off my BMI in a week. Needless to say I'm quite happy and feeling better in myself now.

No comments:

Post a Comment