Monday 9 December 2013

Choo Choo

Well I am astounded to say I have had 164 page views in the last two days! Of which has well exceeded my thoughts.

I know I probably sound like a broken record to which I apologise. But I can't help it, I'm on a bullet train with no stops in between here and some otherworld. Full steam ahead.

It amazes me and, scares me how much my anorexia can 'get away with'. Sitting right in front of my mother I was able to hide my lunch down my slippers/sleeve/pockets without her even raising an eye brow in my direction.

I can't seem to stop. And perhaps the unknown of if I want to stop is worse.

"Actually that's my secret- I can't even talk about you to anybody because I don't want anymore people to know how wonderful you are"- F. Scott. Fitzgerald

No comments:

Post a Comment