Sunday 9 November 2014

100% Over this shit

As quickly as it finished it was back again. I'm talking Ward round people. And boy was it a disaster my feedback sheet majority says "Unable to discuss" because lets face it I went in there with my heart on the line begging to go home telling them they don't understand or listen to me and that the voice in my head is far too strong and loud.

Their solution I eat 100% between now and Thursday and we revisit the idea of discharge (But knowing my luck revisiting does not mean discharging) I am totally and utterly desperate I can NOT stay here until December 4th. My dad thinks its a piece of cake (pun intended) well I'm here to tell him he is completely wrong! I am dying mentally I swear I have lost about half my brain cells in here watching trash T.V. I'm even more scared that judith (the psychiatrist consultant in charge) has just said that to make me feel better whilst she secretly intends on making me fat.

The dr caught up with me again today he's only worked here a week and seen me 3 times! Apparently judith and the team have decided to put my on some anti psychotic injection once a week... I refused. I't not happening in this lifetime or the next. He's adamant I'm having it and have no choice as I'm sectioned I think they take advantage of this too much and as I said before it's not happening! Apparently I need it because oral meds aren't working and I am "clearly very unwell". I think he's spinning shit

After ward round I was very distressed and had a half hearted attempt at running away (I sat out the front of the hospital sobbing) before I ventured back inside to see the nurse waiting for me. I came back of my own accord. I did however ring my dad and beg him to pick me up which he said no to as he would get 'locked up'. Again I became very distraught.

As I type to you I am on the phone to get legal aid to help me overturn the section.

It's my sisters 15th birthday today and I'm missing out because I'm stuck in this shit hole. Pray for Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment