Tuesday 4 November 2014

Hot meals

I have had 3671 views on my blog and I have had a whole 2 comments since I started this blog back in December of last year. It makes me feel like my blogging is useless although it certainly has its benefits for my mind set. It's just...sad, I try to comment on other peoples blogs so they don't feel so alone I wish someone would do that for me. You know pay it forward or something. Oh well I will keep blogging to no-one maybe one day someone will care enough about me to talk to me and make me feel not so alone?

In art therapy we started to make dream catchers which I think is a funky idea and a great way to pass the time I even made some beads but being the perfectionist I am I didn't like them and resorted to old fashioned factory made beads I just couldn't get the colours right and they were just to big and bulky and heavy for such a dainty frame. I'm really impressed with how the frame work has come along.

Today is Day 1 of a full meal plan and I have smashed out breakfast (which I haven't eaten in about two months I know that doesn't seem like long but for five of those weeks I wasn't eating anything breakfast is my favourite meal of the day but also the scariest so I stick to 'safe' foods like soggy weet-bixs) morning tea and a sandwich for lunch (another meal I haven't eaten for god knows how long for the sheer fear of bread starch and carbohydrates) I have also unfortunately had water put on my mealplan as I have postural tachycardia (heart rate jumps when I go from sitting to standing) and my bp has been unusually high too. I'm mostly worried about dinner I'm on hot meals and I'm scared of not being able to eat 100% in the time frame given (half an hour).

UPDATE: I did it I ate 100% of my dinner I don't know if it was in the time frame but, I ATE IT! one meal down a lifetime to go

Here's a photo of my not-quite-finished dream catcher

No comments:

Post a Comment