Thursday 6 November 2014

Positivity is shining through the rain clouds

Ward Round proved a success lets go through the gains
-An hour downstairs with family and friends
-No supervised toilet/shower
-Take-away and cooking next week (which I don't want to do either of I will talk to the dietician about this early next week)
-Day leave on Monday for my sisters birthday (which I might not take)
-An earlier discharge date (but not set in stone)
And
-No nasogastric tube after 6 long weeks

I know I don't have the tube in now and that's a massive positive but I also know I will slip up again its just a matter of time. I want my eating disorder back but, for now I have to put it on the back burner and make it look like I'm working towards something positive. Like I'm working on an ED free life. Which seems to be working at the moment the team are impressed and thrilled by the progress I have made in the last week. I also have to look forward to my holiday on January 14th to see my grandparents until february 11th. I booked it today to give me incentive and motivation.

Yet again today I am feeling less bloated then usual and I'm relishing in it! It makes me feel so much better about myself. I am also so thankful to finally be able to have a shower or use the toilet without having to be supervised for the first time in a week (I know thats not long but this last week has felt like a lifetime!)

Just a quick post today but a very positive one at it the first in quite some time wish me luck beautifuls.

No comments:

Post a Comment