Tuesday 25 November 2014

A quicky

So yesterday I discharged against medical advice 9 days shy of my pre planned discharge date I just felt myself slipping and needed to stop it because the ED unit weren't (I believe) equipped to deal with my relapses. So I'm on track...for now.

I have little to say except it will be hard to keep my regular posting my dad changed the internet password so now I have to ask to go online :P .

My mum told me today that if I'm planning on relapsing I need to start organising and paying for my funeral because her and dad don't have the money to pay for it. It was really hurtful and hard to take on board even if I know where she's coming from. And I do just wish my Anorexia would hurry up and kill me. But its a slow process a process I don't want my family seeing.

I'm looking at doing school next year in melbourne so I can move and still not be too far away from good treatment or my family. Next step getting my drivers license!

Anyway I'm off now to investigate school xx

No comments:

Post a Comment