Friday 13 February 2015

A car with no breaks, free falling with no parachute, dabbling but not swimming

I've started school. 
It's well underway. 
I have two assignments due in two weeks. 
One is half done. 
The other barely even looked at.
Our internets stopped working. 
So, I have to throw in the towel tonight. 
Damn bugger damn. 
I'm loving it. 
My anorexia not so. 
I have to keep my energy levels up so I can concentrate. 
This week though I plan on dropping back to one fruit juice and one meal. 
I miss my anorexia. 
I still dabble but I don't swim in it. 
At the moment. 
I feel out of control. 
Like I'm driving a car.
With no breaks. 
Free falling.
Without a parachute.

I had a dr appt today. 
Apparently I should be taking vitamin D. 
I had to book a hep b vaccine. 
Monday. 
For school go figure. 
Everythings for school now days.
I'm so lucky to live in this country. 
But man, I hate vaccines. 
Give me a blood test any day. 
I am now linked in with the hospital up here. 
They are going to discuss my case over the weekend.
And ring me on Monday to arrange an appt. 
I spoke to my psych back home. 
Told her my parents didn't want me hence why I'm staying here. 
Told her I didn't want to stay here.
She said we'd talk Tuesday. 
She told me to think about it. 
Seems wherever I go I don't want to be. 
I feel like a failure. 
Like a let down. 
Like I'm living my dads dream. 
I want to give it until April though.

Lord give me the answers. Please?

No comments:

Post a Comment