Tuesday 24 February 2015

Good girl Bad girl

So I went to the clinic today she was really happy and really worried. She didn't say much. She couldn't do much. She has linked me in now so i have to see them every monday until i go home. She didn't even bat an eye lid when i told her I hadn't eaten for a week.

I went to the gp he said my pulse was low but again wasn't to concerned. He took my bp standing and said there wasn't much of a change. Relief. He asked why i had to have it done standing I like because thats what my gp and the hospitals do because I'm such a high risk of dehydration. He ordered a full blood count, and said he would write a referral for a psychiatrist as i "clearly need to see one". Now we wait.

I'm not going to go. And I'm going to cancel going to the clinic. I just can't deal with people trying to make me change with having to build new relationships.

My dad rang this morning and was really positive and cheery about having me come home for every second weekend but I couldn't tell him that's not what I want that what i want is to come home. And stay home.

My team back home are packing up on me what can i expect? i'm in another state. So i will be officially discharged from them next week my psych is going to ring to say goodbye over the phone. I don't want to it's too sad but it's also a huge milestone. Even though mentally I'm worse off then when i started seeing her.

I went safe food shopping as i am expected to eat in the lead up to my short trips home. I bought diet yoghurt and pumpkin soup and a set of digital scales. That my grandma hasn't seen yet. If it helps me to eat even a little something I think it's worth it.

April i go home for two weeks that I think will be the end. Just another 5 weeks I can do it I've made it through the last 6. Barely but, I've made it.was 








No comments:

Post a Comment