Sunday 23 February 2014

Hi!!! **waves**

Well I didn't get on yesterday due to a failed internet system or the day before that due to my lack of conversation but, I'm back today!....with little to say but venting, a little something is better then a little nothing, right?

Well today I'm feeling a little more upbeat which is characterised by my though pattern of for the first time since being here not wanting to pull out the Nasogastric tube and finally feeling like a willing patient also characterised by introducing an oral meal plan hopefully tomorrow. Now I'm not looking forward to this but it's a step in the right direction, a step towards home! and in the greater scheme of things I'm hoping to be on hot meals by Thursday and discharge myself later next week if they take me off the ITO, even if against medical advice again. I honestly believe I would cope better at home, I feel willing to some degrees to try at home.

 popping my head in :)

 r.i.p my baby boy                         

                      

No comments:

Post a Comment