Thursday 27 February 2014

Small Improvments

My heart rate is slowly levelling out with a little help from rehydration :) although it still jumps from 100-120 sitting to standing.

Ward round has come around again but today proved little success with no personal gains except perhaps a little weight. I am just hopping that if i continue on this band wagon for a little longer I may end up discharged by the end of next week or early the following week.

Dinner has proven to be the hardest meal of the day supplemented with lorazepam and the water isn't helping either I just need to pee all the time (in a not so theoretical way) and I panic that other patients will view me like patient K who's also always on the toilet (due to all the laxatives she ingests). Talking about laxative's I have a hidden stash of about 50 and haven't felt the need to use them at all! which is a huge positive step--I'll use them at home.

Rocking the French 'mani like a hospital pro!

Xxx Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment