Monday 17 February 2014

What a day!

Today feels like it could be the end of the world I feel like I've been plucked of the face of the earth and sent to some little marshen land. Except the thing is the world still spinning and I'm still on it and in actual fact the end of the world has not rained down upon us yet.

Let me explain I'm one of few words today
1. My dog of 6yrs passed away today due to heart failure (it feels like my heart may be failing me now)
2. I had my first dieticians appt and I'm petrified I gained heaps but she didn't alter my meal plan which I was sure she would decrease on account of my fatness
3. I'm going back to prison hospital tomorrow morning that one we've been waiting for since December 31st yeah they've finally got there act together so hopefully this will be an end to this circus parade but... I DON'T WANT TO GO BACK TO PRISON  HOSPITAL!

There's just too much going on for my brain to operate at a semi normal capacity so I love you and leave you

No comments:

Post a Comment