Wednesday 26 February 2014

Love drug


So today as per usual was filled with a whole lot of nothingness, but just to keep the conversation going  I have something called postural tachicardia which basically means when i stand up my heart rate has a significant increase from around 100-110 sitting to 120+ standing. 120 is a MET (medical emergency team) call 140 is a code blue which is cardiac arrest mines sitting at about 130! but because I'm asymptomatic the protocol is being sidestepped. It's fair to say I have done some permanent damage to my heart. And the only way seen to help this is drinking water so 100mls of water (i fear it so much i find it heavy and bloating) at every snack and meal time which makes up 3 cups!

On another topic I'm loving my lorazepam taking it before dinner nightly its so calming and puts me on such a high but not hyperactive high just... euphoric? and sedative takes away all ED thoughts :) meep

No comments:

Post a Comment