Thursday 20 February 2014

What it's like to be anorexic

Well once again I find myself needing to express my inner most thoughts so I run to here! I'm hoping my rambles can be articulated in a fashionable manner but either way I won't lose any sleep over it.

I can tell my Anorexia is back in full swing when the tantalising aromas dance with my senses teasing them and worrying me about 'calories in the air'. Not to mention the 70ml an hour of liquid food is literally teasing my stomach and having me doubling over in pain.

You can tell I'm back in hospital when my biggest fear turns to what the nurses think carting me around on a wheelchair!

Being stuck in this environment I feel unable to move forwards (or backwards or any other direction) but it reminds me you don't have to be stick thin to be Anorexic you have to have the behaviours and mindset which next to my name have a huge black tick!

Well I'm off again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment