Sunday 9 February 2014

Hiatus...

Well it's been about 5 maybe 6? Weeks since I last posted... I landed myself on a general acute medical ward. Stuffed with IVs and NG tubes

It's been a few days now that I've been home I have so much to tell you guys that the words of the events seem to be lost to the inconceivable

I'm on a CTO (community based treatment order) and Nasogastric tube feeding is in place at home whilst we still await a bed in RMH.

What more can I say? Everything is so up in the air at the moment. And the slightest thing could land me straight back in hospital I.e.two consecutive weight drops or tampering/removal of the NG tube. My life seems messy and in that whole time I only gained 1kg which I suppose is better then some but worse then others but apparently I've grown 3 extra centimetres (please explain? Wtf) putting my BMI at exactly the same as my admission

Each moment of my day so far is taken up with feeding tube feeding times an my brain screaming at me to "rip the god dang thing out!" The moment is getting closer...

Update: I pulled the tube out tonight at 6.30 I just couldn't handle the combustion of pressure built up in my head any longer (plus I have the flu so my head feels pretty ick anyhow)

No comments:

Post a Comment