Saturday 20 September 2014

Baby's a coming

Well little has happened in the last 24hrs my weight yet again stayed stagnant this morning and a 600g loss this afternoon. Thank heavens I don't know what my body is doing to me! It hate's me! That is the only viable reason I can come up with! Now only 200g away from goal weight one!!! :DDD WHOOPDIEDODAHDAY!!!

Well I went into town again today this time I was only there for an hour and 40 minutes thank heavens still too long for my likings but i got all the things on my shopping list... plus some. I got my wool. I got some earrings. I got a clock for my brother. I got laxatives. And I got tea. Yep MORE tea! what can i say i need it lol.

 
My tea collection is growing at a rapid rate of nots. I guess there is worse things that I could be buying


Last night at 9.30 I got a txt from my brother in law saying my sister was being induced. Baby is still a no show some 16hrs later.

My passing out episodes are becoming more and more frequent at least my body holds on throughout the day. Last night i had at least five episodes.
1- when i had a bath.
2- when i went to get my computer.
3- when I went to turn the tv off.
4. when i answered the door.
And
5. When i went to follow my mum outside whilst she had a smoke ( Had either of my parents seen this episode they would of called an ambulance straight away thank god one was behind the door and the other in front of me going out the next door)

This makes me very scared that my gp was right and i won't make it until Thursday without passing out. I hate it when she's right! I just have to hold on my body must not fail me now.

Xx stay strong xX

UPDATE: Babies here Lesley Ann 7pounds 14ounces

No comments:

Post a Comment