Thursday 25 September 2014

I'm fine

What a stressful day!?!? I don't even know where to begin maybe the best place to start is at the beginning.

So at 10.30 I had my dreaded psych appointment. She told me she wanted me in hospital but the act prevented her from following through. There was nothing she could do and it was up to my parents to take me to hospital if they believed I became too medically compromised. I left with a glimmer of hope.

Then at 12 I had my dreaded gp appointment where all hope was dashed my blood pressure was low and my heart rate was sitting at 120 (too put it lightly it was as though I had been running when i had merely walked a couple of feet). She shared the same concerns as my psychologist and immediately expressed her wishes to send me to hospital as it was her "duty of care".

She then called my psychologist who came down to have a "calm" talk with me about my options basically front up to A&E and except my fate or have my CTO revoked. I dismally agreed to go in with my dad where I spent the remainder of the day where I was told what I already knew my heart rate was too high my blood pressure too low and i was extremely dehydrated but upon further inspection of my blood results it was deemed there was nothing they could do as they came back all clear.

So here I am writing to you from the comfort of my own couch drinking a celebratory diet coke in complete bliss that my body has not yet failed me and yet again withstood the torture I am putting it through and despite this scare I am still sticking to my regime of one drink a day.

The only condition I have to have an appointment tomorrow with the registrar not looking forward to it I think he's a dick but I will stick with my famous two word line "I'm fine" which generally means I'm not but it's my word against there's.

So for another day I'm free and yet another time line has been set as too how long I can manage apparently I won't make it too tuesday before collapsing (Woops did I forget to mention I've collapsed numerous times over the last week and still stood up continued on my merry way saying "I'm fine"?)

Bring on another week of starving starving starving I got this

No comments:

Post a Comment