Friday 19 September 2014

Tea of the drinking kind

Yesterday I went on what to me is a 'binge' I know this is an awful usage of the word as it was nowhere near like what a bulimic binge truly is. It was just well over what I had planned for, which of course sent my anxiety through the roof. I ended the day on 1 diet coke 3/4cup of black tea and a 7cal diet jelly. Oh god I am disgusted with my lack of self-control!

Well as punishment I woke up this morning with my weight having stayed the same I have just done a premature weigh in and had lost 200g it's not a great loss but any loss is a gain to me. 800g to goal weight 1. I am just so thankful to see that my weight is still moving in the right direction when i compose myself and show some damn self control! If it had plateaued i would be devastated! Argh why do I self sabotage??? Well, I won't be making the same mistake again today that's for sure! I'm determined. This could end in a volitile mess. 1 drink is all I'm allowed use it wisely young one aha. I'm even considering not having that today for two reasons;
1. As punishment for yesterday
2. I'm not even remotely hungry and it's 10 past 4

I just went into town which to me is a huge hurdle as I'm petrified of crowds! i bought some more tea :) to spice my drinks up a little bit. I'm making a mix of cool banana and chunky choc tea at the moment, its like a banana split in a drink. And I didn't get the wool i was desperately after which means i have to make another trip into town tomorrow! i just can't handle the crowd! D: quick in quick out is my rule. Although that ended in a 2.5hr shopping trip today and my anxiety yet again sky rocketing 

I think it's time for a sleep

Xx bec

No comments:

Post a Comment