Thursday 18 September 2014

On track

I've lost 900g since yesterday!!! I'm finally moving again!!! My 'goal weight' is just 1.5kg away and at this rate I'll reach that and more by next Thursday even though my deadline is the 29th of September (my birthday). But I won't get my knickers in a knot if I'm not at GW1 by next Thursday.

My dad has been really up me about my intake or lack thereof which has me being sneaky again and emptying tetras packs of ensure down the sink in a bid to keep him "off my back".

I know i promised to leave the weighing up to my psychologist but i need that extra boost throughout the week to keep my going (i guess it fuels my AN) although it gets hard to secretly weigh yourself in a house full of people that did i mention don't know i have access to scales which are hidden in plain view.

Todays drink will be a diet coke as im dying for one. My one drink a day seems to be working well for my weight although I'm finding night time really hard so im in bed by 8.30 so i can sleep through the hunger. I hate the feeling of hunger is anyone else the same? as i hear a lot of people say they love the feeling of hunger, I think its the worst feeling! Plus I've decided my chai tea no longer requires milk 

I almost passed out in the bath again last night. Two nights in a row...I'm starting to see a pattern :/. I'm also becoming really sensitive to the cold again :P

I have a friend on Facebook who constantly posts pictures of food and damn does it look good! Makes me so hungry just watching ads on tv. I'm now contemplating my drink for the day 420mls chai or 375mls diet coke hmmm too many decisions!!! Weigh in again at 3 (dad goes to pick kids up then) 1hr seems too far away I'm dying of hunger but as it goes I can't open my mouth to eat/drink anything not until I weighin again.

update: I couldn't wait to weigh myself I've lost another 500g now I'm only 1kg away from my goal weight!!! :DDD you have no idea how happy this makes me!!! I've decided to have a diet coke, refreshing coke ahhhh but first I'm going to have a nice hot bath :) just to prolong my drink I need to hold off as long as possible so I don't have the awful hunger tonight which hits around 7. And you know what else I might not take laxatives tonight although I'm not sure on this one as of yet.

stood up to get my computer and almost passed out woops Looks like that diet coke is coming my way faster then i planned

I'm out of things to say so I'll leave it there

Xx stay strong bella's xX

No comments:

Post a Comment