Monday 17 March 2014

Abc ITO CTO what's the difference just letters thrown about & marijuana

So we went back today and I begged them to let me go. They agreed and gave me overnight leave tonight until tomorrow where my ITO will be turned over to the Geelong team on a CTO. It's all too much for my little brain to comprehend. I've been told if my weight drops below my fear weight I will be sent back to prison hospital which to me means your fat and there's nothing you can do! Suck it up princess. Well there'll be no sucking for me thankyou. I'm sorry mum and dad please forgive me I've had enough. 

My dads come up with a ludicrous plan to feed me marijuana to calm my anxiety and give me the munchies and in turn he's taking me off all other medication. Ludicrous! But I'll let him do his thing whilst I do mine. 

By the way I highly suggest you check out an artist I found online by the name of 'he glass child' which reminds me of another little known artist Maria mena check them out!

Xx bec

No comments:

Post a Comment