Thursday 13 March 2014

When there's nowhere left to go

I'm on extended weekend leave. Again. Set up for failure. Again. 

I'm set on skipping every meal from now until I go back on Monday morning so we're looking at a 3 day fast. Doable souley living off chai tea and diet jelly. That's the plan. Plans change.

My mum has no faith in me my dad has no faith in me my treatment team have no faith in me and my grandpas losing faith in me which leads to a pretty nonexistent self esteem.

There's a saying that when you hit rock bottom there's nowhere to go but up. I'm not quite at the bottom yet, but this weekend should bring me quite near. My eyes flicker to the light that seems so far from reach as my legs dangle midair waiting to touch solid ground --being the bottom of all lows--

Xxx Bec 

No comments:

Post a Comment