Sunday 16 March 2014

Once upon a time...

Once upon a time there was an ordinary girl who turned out to be not so ordinary in the end. Her name was nothing to remember she was just another pretty face in a forgotten crowd another name thrown about like the clothes she changed endlessly before a date. She was married. In an abusive relationship where divorce was little to be heard of. A sort of Pandora's box; open it and all who do, die! Her name was I her husband Anorexia. And that's the end no happy ever after just the remnants of a life a forgotten face in a forgotten crowd 

The count down has begun until I go back to hospital back to my cell back to the only safe place there is to eat. 2 waking hours. But before then I have to get through the next part of the day of eating every meal and morsel put in front of me before I will truly be safe from hospital to go back to my deceptive ways of anorexia. One more snack I can do this! This is all too confusing all too much and soon to be all too little all too nothing! I'm ready for this to be over I'm ready for the end. But there is no end in sight. Anorexia won't be happy until I'm dead! 

I'm not very talkative as of recent times but it helps to get as little out as I am please forgive my rambles. I need out I want to run into anorexias safe arms but at the moment I have to compromise. Peace out. 

Xx Bec 

No comments:

Post a Comment