Sunday 2 March 2014

Around we go again

Tomorrow is ward round day, again. Which I believe is just a trial of our anxiety or in my case my 'social phobia' and anxiety. Its a claustrophobic room with too many people to name but I'm going to try, a dietician, a social worker, a registrar, a resident, a psychiatrist, a nurse and usually a student too plus the individual. But for some strange reason I have been hanging out for ward round to come around again since Thursday ward round finished.

I'm crossing my fingers and toes plus anything else crossable that I will be taken off the ITO tomorrow and discharge myself in succession. But the likelihood is looking bleak, but, I can always hope and pray that's one thing no-one can take from me plus I don't understand why discharge couldn't be on the cards as I've followed all the guidelines to get me to that point.

My friend came up today after getting lost (she's geographically illiterate) which was a nice break up of the day but time flew and she was as quickly out the door as she was in. Tomorrow my dad's supposed to be making an appearance after two weeks family free I'm looking forward to it and dreading it all at once, I'm looking forward to seeing him but dreading him leaving me in this prison hospital. I can already see it playing out in my head the time for him will come and I will be hanging on to his leg begging and pleading with him not to leave me in prison hospital to take me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment