Sunday 23 March 2014

Hospital

My dad again quite kindly (not) has told me I either eat or move out. I'm in a tough situation no money (because he has it) or place to go. I want to eat but I have such a high aversion to food I just can't mentally eat like a 'normal' person. Wtf is wrong with me!?!?

I went on a mini binge when my parents left and by mini I mean majorly I would of been lucky to crack 150calories. Let's see 8 jelly babies (17) a mouthful of cream 1tbs (13) 1 biscuit (40) and 2 mouthfuls of pasta (52) that's a total 122 plus my two chai teas at (88) putting me just over at 210 

Same deal as yesterday I will try for either soup or ensure for dinner maybe my parents will agree to a little something then a lot of nothing? I don't know everything is so messy right now, :( I could be homeless come Wednesday.

I didn't eat dinner so I finish the day at 210 and hope for a better day tomorrow

UPDATE: it's just gone 6am last night dad called the hospital and police because I'd broken my CTO and refused to go to hospital. The ambulance lady said I either go with her willingly or she'd have to get the police so that's where I write to you from yet again I'm in A&E they will probably move me back to Melbourne today :( I feel like such a failure

No comments:

Post a Comment